2020-09-24

Market Exit Signal

I posted earlier on it here in 2016: Market Exit Signal Triggered. In this post, I was looking for the 7.5 percent level outlines in the Alhambra piece. That is more like the "last chance to exit" signal though. In 2016, there was brutal selling after that level was breached, but it would end soon. Individual investors have to decide for themselves whether they want a more volatile signal that gives off false or short-term signals. I prefer earlier because I have a bearish bias on this market.

I learned of it from Alhambra, it was discussed here: Stock Market Warning: Credit Spreads Are Widening Again

Here's a chart of the BofA option adjusted high-yield spread, with horizontals at 5.5 percent and 7.5 percent, along with the Wilshire 5000, percent change year-over-year.

No comments:

Post a Comment