2021-01-09

BSV Breaks Out

Earlier this week I sold all my Bitcoin and Ethereum and went back into almost 100 percent BSV. I started moving cash in midweek. I made my final purchases today with the breakout underway.

For the moment, I am skeptical. It is probably a pump. Cryptocurrency is unregulated and large investors can move from coin to coin setting up pump-and-dumps without running afoul of regulators.

Having said that, Bitcoin is highly useful. I am 100 percent in it because I believe it could eventually surpass BTC in price or at the very least, go far higher. If there is a phase change for BSV where the market recognizes a new higher value for it, the relevant prices are around $1100 and $2000 for BTC at $40,000.
To learn more about what Bitcoin (BSV) is capable of, see Only on Bitcoin

No comments:

Post a Comment