2021-12-20

New Short Targets About to Drop

A new list of short targets is coming...I think it's a good one. I'm planning to put on some positions this AM, depending on how they behave this morning. I culled this list from an open source so there's lots of research if that's your thing. These aren't simply good charts, but were or are active targets of short-sellers.

Index checkup. Note I'm looking at futures below. Regular trading hours will confirm, deny or make the signal indeterminate.

Nasdaq. Support is gone. Bombs away. Palladium went back below support too, a soft confirmation.

S&P 500. The strongest of the bunch still. The lows of December are still a ways below.

The Russell 2000 is off the lows of Friday. I'm not sure where support might lie. I have conservatively drawn where support may lie (from a bearish view) on the IWM chart. If this trading range goes, small caps will implode.

History is repeating in crude oil and another test of support is coming. I may go back into weekly puts.

Bitcoin looks like it could begin its move towards $30,000. Whether you view BTC as an indicator of speculative activity or something pulled along by the market, a break here has to happen if a larger bearish scenario plays out.

No comments:

Post a Comment