2022-03-31

Rise and Shine and Shrek

Santana Minerals updated their investor presentation. PDF: BENDIGO-OPHIR GOLD PROJECT – NEW ZEALAND

I found this stock via type-o, kept it on a watchlist because why not, and I put a red flag on it because it was a terrible chart heading into the summer of 2021. It still receives very little coverage. I don't see any coverage from my usual sources. I bought it as a pure chart play and it has been working out with the breakout underway.

Volume is coming off a bit, but still strong considering the history. It's a drill story now. They're shooting for 1 million oz this year and the stock price tells me investors expect results. It could consolidate down towards the horizontal at 42 cents if the crowd loses interest. On the upside, there is very little resistance.

No comments:

Post a Comment