2022-03-14

BTC to $25,000 Next Month

The BTC-ROKU analog discovered by xTrends says to expect this possibility.

3 comments:

  1. Do you know of a history of analogs to see how useful they are? I've personally never seen one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never seen a history of them, except that all bubbles look similar. There have been many comparisons of tops, such as Nikkei 1989 and Nasdaq 2000. The charts reflect human psychology and human emotion is most dominant at speculative peaks. Major bear markets end with revulsion as people quit the market entirely, but peaks have the highest proportion of new and emotional traders/investors. Many patterns also repeat such as H&S, cup and handle, these are analogs so frequent they get a name.

      A few years ago, I tracked the ChiNext blow off top. It worked during the final up phase and the initial down waves. They don't usually last too long, most useful at turning points and tell direction, not magnitude. Although the useful ones are going to have huge magnitude.

      Delete
    2. Thanks, that reasoning is sound and I agree.

      I think that fundamentals must also be key when using analogs. I would argue they make or break it, because if they didn't analogs would play out with high correlation every time, and I'm pretty sure they don't.

      But, I am often wrong.

      Delete