2020-10-09

7 Pot Stocks for an Election Speculation

In the stimulus bull proposed by House Democrats, the word cannabis appears more than the word jobs. If Democrats control the two branches of government, they will open the door for nationwide cannabis companies. If Biden wins, Democrats will win the House and will likely win the Senate. (Full disclosure: I'm betting heavily on Biden losing Minnesota and Republicans gaining in the Senate because the odds are extremely favorable, about 20x return on my money if the GOP gains in the Senate.)

Some of these companies are cheap without legalization. They trade at PEG ratios below one. I think of Trulieve as a value stock. The charts for most look really good though. I currently own Trulieve, Cresco and Village Farms, but I bought them several months ago. I prefer smaller companies because I expect legalization will trigger at least one buyout as larger players decide it's safe to enter the market.

No comments:

Post a Comment