2015-01-22

Shenzhen Shops For Kaisa Buyers

Shenzhen Government Looks for Investors to Buy Stakes in Developer Kaisa
The Shenzhen government is holding talks with several property developers in a bid to orchestrate investments in Kaisa Group Holdings Ltd. (1638), people familiar with the matter said today.

The government doesn’t want stakes to be sold at a discount, one of the people said, asking not to be identified because the discussions are private.

Kaisa’s Troubles Leave Home Buyers in The Lurch
“I was so shocked by how quickly things turned bad, and now I’m worried if I can get my home, and if I do, in what state,” said Tony Huang, an IT executive at a local Internet company with a 6-year-old son.

Mr. Huang and his wife now take turns visiting the showroom of the City Plaza development, joining droves of other buyers in pressing for assurances that their apartments will be completed and turned over to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment