2020-11-09

Newcore Getting Attention

MiningBookGuy has a new video out covering Newcore. This stock has been ultra-quiet. It took me several weeks to buy shares on the OTCBB for my IRA. I tried buying on TSX as well and it was impossible to get filled, the bid-asks were very wide. If more attention comes that'll be great for liquidity. It's still thinly traded here though, so I'd recommend taking small bites at the ask over several days. When liquidity finally comes, it's going to be at significantly higher prices.
I posted on NCAU about a month ago when I was running through potential breakout charts. Neither one broke out. NCAU is still in a nice bullish flag though. Volume has been low. The move out of this pattern will be determined by volume and I lean towards the bullish resolution here. The 70 cents area has been solid support. There is no resistance once the high is taken out.
Atico pulled back all the way to its base and bounced. The chart is a bit indeterminate here, but I like the fundamental story. There is a gap at 33 cents, but unless there's a deeper mining sector correction, the 38-40 cent area should hold.

No comments:

Post a Comment