2021-05-24

GoldSpot a Triple from October

I posted on it here: Hits the Spot
Don't think I've mentioned this stock before: Goldspot (SPOT.V, GDDCF). They use BigData to find drill targets for explorers and miners. They are paid consulting fees and also take royalties on discoveries. I have a sizable position in this one. If their recent earnings annualize out, the P/E is below three, assuming no growth. This could easily trade north of a dollar if the market gains confidence in the earnings and growth.
GooldSpot has tripled from where it was when I posted. They have a royalty on New Found Gold's Linear property. NFG keeps making bonanza hits, and made another on Friday. Canadian markets are closed for Victoria Day, but the U.S. traded shares in both stocks are up 15 percent or more in early trading.
GoldSpot isn't dirt cheap anymore and I hesistate to chase charts that go vertical, but I think it has much farther to go in the years ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment