2021-09-10

Do Not Vaxx Teens and Children

I'm not getting the mRNA therapies for covid. I do not believe I'm at risk. I think if you are obese and hesitant, you should start exercising with something like Couch to 5K and lose weight. I did C25K to get into better shape. For 60+ and at risk people, the vaccine starts making more sense. I know elderly people with conditions such as asthma who caught it and recovered quickly too, but it's up to adults what they do with their bodies. This isn't the Black Plague or ebola, people who are unvaccinated aren't a threat to anyone buy themselves if they are at risk of a severe case.

Having said that, I would never let any child of mine get a vaccine for a virus that is less deadly for them than the flu. I respect parent's wishes, but I probably wouldn't have an issue if some governor banned the mRNA therapies for teens and children. I believe there is a high risk here RELATIVE to the benefit. Obese children seem to be at risk, but that can be fixed with extended double-sessions like I used to do before soccer season.

Teenage boys more at risk from vaccines than Covid. About 6 times as much according to current data.

No comments:

Post a Comment