2022-01-30

Fourth Sunday After Epiphany Charts

I did another volume screen. Note on these screens: I mainly adjust criteria to create a manageable list. Today's list is only 30 stocks. Below are the best looking ones, along with familiar names or interesting charts for one reason or another. Main criteria: market cap above $300 million, average volume above 100k and up 1.5 times on Friday. Price change -10 percent to +5 percent last week, but -10 percent to -5 percent in the past month. Basically, I'm trying to get at some stocks that may be completing tops. Maybe some bounce plays? Let's see, as I've typed this before going through the list. Charts after the jump.

As I'm going through this list, the biggest theme is recent IPOs. I left off a bunch of plunging IPOs because its the same chart and their market caps are in the $1 billion range. Speaking of which:

No comments:

Post a Comment