2022-10-20

AMA: Open Call for Questions and Ideas

You know how Cramer gets paid $5 million per year for bad advice? I will give you my advice for $5 million less in this post.

You can comment anonymously below. If you have an investment idea, post the ticker. Want me to give a chart reading? Post the ticker. Have an article you think I and others should read? Post it here. Anything goes. Obscure Japanese stock? I can chart it, but finding info on Japanese companies is difficult. I can read Chinese though. If you want something a little more in-depth, I can probably dig something up. Confused about an economic issue? Ask away. Why isn't this stock/ETF behaving as I expected? Go for it. Where to buy physical gold?

The readership here is pretty ecletic and the blog doesn't have a wide reach, but I do occaisonally get visits from investment banks, so you might want to keep your diamond in the rough secret if you haven't built your position yet.

2 comments:

  1. What do you think of Tom Luongo's thesis (the FED is destroying the ECB and Davos crowd, and exiting as the world's sole reserve currency) https://tomluongo.me/2022/10/18/when-they-call-for-the-bailiff-you-know-youre-winning/

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you want more readership, cross-post to Substack.

    ReplyDelete