Concentrix Strengthens Enterprise Risk and Compliance Capabilities with
Acquisition of CastleHill
-
Concentrix (NASDAQ: CNXC) today announced its acquisition of CastleHill
Managed Risk Solutions.
2022-10-05
Huey, I Have Good News and Bad News
This is it. Thanks to Tim for the chart with Cramers tweet. I'm not quite all in yet and will manage the open. I've gained back 50 percent of my losses from yesterday. I had started buying puts on Monday and scaled up yesterday. I will deploy my final spare capital if the market sinks, or I will cut losses. A list of many targeted securities is here. I'll keep posting targets as I find them.
BTC's long-term bullish uptrend is already $18,200. It goes over $20,000 in December. Breaking the long-term uptrend should produce at least as large a drop (around 50 percent) as the steeper ascent line that was broken in 2018. I'm waiting for this as the final go signal for this leg of the sell-off, but I'm not waiting for it to get short because if it holds up until the end, it might crack in the final days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment