2022-07-24

That Was Fast: BTC Hits Target on Weekend

On Friday, I wrote:
If I could call the plays for next week, and using BTC as a proxy, a pullback to the blue horizontal followed by a breakout to new highs would be my call. Then the rally can complete in early August and timewise, the market will be on the 2008 analog.
I thought about buying QQQ calls on Friday because it is possible that the drop to SPX 3950 is the end of the pullback, but decided against it because the first move on Monday could be a push towards 3900. Yet, BTC played out as I thought it might albeit more quickly. It came within $100 of the blue horizontal on Saturday and has since bounced.
Ethereum is leading the move in cryptos. If it cleanly breaks that gray horizontal at $1717, the next leg up in speculative assets should get underway.

No comments:

Post a Comment